Helpful links for learning methods:
- Grandsire doubles site with some interesting touches, etc.
- Excellent method diagrams in PDF format
- More method diagrams
Good links for training a band:
- A checklist for reviewing and planning how your tower trains ringers. The Framework is comprehensive, and covers all angles of four essential aspects of training:
- Management: The overall processes controling training.
- Resources: All the things needed to support training ringers.
- People: Those who train riners.
- Teaching process: How the training of ringers is accomplished.
- A collection of hands-on teaching aids, wall charts, quizzes and guidance notes for use in the tower by people teaching ringing
- A set of videos showing diagrammatically, and in live action slow-motion, the first elements of change ringing
The Clapper Archives contains a very large selection of educational articles about many aspects of learning to ring, to ring well, to ring particular methods, to conduct, and to compose. A list the titles of these articles and the issues in which they can be found is in the "Articles" section of this website. The Clapper Archives on this site are open to all members of the NAGCR.
A site containing a variety of items possibly of interest to change ringers: Ringing.org
For additional educational information, please contact Bruce Butler, education officer for the NAGCR.